Terms and Conditions
Vegan On The Go is committed to providing healthy vegan meals delivered right to you. We hope people will enjoy the health benefits that can accompany a vegan diet however, we are not in any way a weight loss or health solution.
Vegan On The Go does not guarantee or promote any health or weight loss results from eating our prepared foods, meals or other products. Weight loss and/or health benefits are possible and but vary based on current weight, metabolism, age, activity level, and other factors.
If you have any concerns before or after purchasing our meals please consult with an expert or seek sound medical advice. Vegan On The Go is not responsible or liable under any circumstances for any illness or health problem that may result from the consumption of its prepared foods, meals or other products.
If you have a life-threatening allergy please refrain from ordering any Vegan On The Go products. Also, even though we consistently ensure that no animal or animal bi-products come into contact with any of our prepared foods we cannot guarantee it.
It is our highest priority to bring you quality prepared meals that are fresh, nutritious and delicious; in order to provide the utmost quality consistency we may need to make substitutions and/or alterations to the menu and cannot guarantee the ingredients are 100% organic and/or local; however we do guarantee freshness and that you are 100% satisfied with your meal service. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions, concerns or comments – we are committed to your complete satisfaction with our service.
Vegan On The Go utilizes the freshest ingredients and are not able to accept cancellations past the cut-off date(Saturday).
Any discounted are subject to be charged the full rate(regular price) if cancelled prior to the completion of the program.
- For customers in the Toronto and the Great Toronto Areas deliveries will arrive between 12:00 PM and 7:00 PM on Sunday’s.
- Vegan On The Go delivers fresh meals in a temperature controlled cooler the meals are perishable and require refrigeration within the day of delivery.
- On the next delivery date, please leave your empty bag and ice packs in the regular delivery location. Our driver will pick them up with each new delivery.
- Please empty your bags prior to pickup (except for the ice packs). Drivers will not pick up coolers with food or meal containers remaining in them.
- At the end of your program, we will schedule your final bag to be picked up within two days of your last day of meals. Any Unreturned bags, at the end of your program, will result in a $15.00 service charge per bag. (Unless you are renewing your subscription) In the event that your cooler is not picked up, please contact us to re-schedule the pick-up.
- Vegan on the Go Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen bags that have been left out for a full day, or bags that are not able to be delivered due to incorrect gate codes, entrance keys, or security teams that have not been alerted of your deliveries.
- On occasion, We may have to make adjustments to your delivery due to extenuating circumstances (holidays, weather concerns, driver issues) and will communicate via e-mail prior to delivery.
- All cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also login through the website to cancel your subscription. A cancellation is not processed unless you receive a confirmation e-mail within one business day of your request.
- Cancellation requests will only be accommodated when submitted in accordance to our Saturday cut-off deadline. Any cancellation requests made after the Saturday cut-off deadline will not be accommodated.
- We do not process any cancellations or order change requests after your meals are on route or have been delivered.
- Any meal credits, complimentary meals or days, will be issued as a credit to your Vegan On the Go account to be used for future purchases.
- Reimbursement for your cancelled order is subject to proration of any meals received prior to the cancellation notice. It takes 10-14 business days for your refund to be credited to you.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Vegan On The Go. Neither party shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representations with respect to any other terms or conditions except as expressly provided in these written Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, and any such modifications will become effective once they are posted to the site. Each time you place an order, you affirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms. It is your sole responsibility to check the Vegan On The Go site from time to time to view any such changes to the Terms.
Your continued use of the site and our services after any modifications to the Terms will indicate that you accept and agree to the modified Terms. These modifications will be effective immediately for new users of our site, products and/or services and for all programs purchased after the effective date of the modification. Any change or waiver of Vegan On the Go’s rights here under shall not be valid or effective unless in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of Vegan On The Go. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by Vegan On The Go via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.